Please read the following important notes before placing an order:
- There are currently production delays due to supply chain issues.
- Since each print is made to order they can’t be cancelled or changed once they go into production, which is generally the day after the order is placed.
- Please read our production and shipping times in the Shipping Details tab.
- We do not sell framed prints.
- Black & white prints are available upon request.
- All prints on Photographic Paper come with a 1/4” border which reduces the size of printed area by 1/4" on each side. For instance, the size of the paper on an 18" x 24" print is 18" x 24", however the printed area is 17.5" x 23.5". This is done to make framing and matting of your print easier for your framer. If you don’t want a border, please indicate that in the order instructions.
Thank you for your continued support!
Shipping delays as a result of supply chain issues are beyond our control.
All prints are shipped using UPS and rates are determined by item weight. Calendars are shipped by UPS or USPS. I try to provide the most affordable and secure shipping rates possible.
∙ Photographic prints are shipped flat in boxes.
∙ Metal prints, Epic Metal Prints, and Canvas prints are packaged in secure boxes or, in the case of 38"x50" prints, in crates.
∙ Please don’t remove prints from original packaging until ready to frame or hang to avoid damage. Metal and Epic prints can bend if not handled with care.
Production times* (before shipping):
∙ Photographic prints: 3-5 business days
∙ Metal prints: 6-8 business days
∙ Canvas prints: 3-5 business days
∙ Epic Metal Prints: 7-8 business days
*Production times are estimated.
Prints are not eligible for returns. However, please contact me if you receive a print that is damaged.
Printed on Kodak Professional Endura Luster E. ENDURA Premier Paper is Kodak's best color paper with Increased color gamut for stronger, brighter, more vibrant colors. All prints on Photographic Paper come with a 1/4” border. If you don’t want a border, please indicate that in the order instructions.
Made by infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum sheets. Metal prints use a frameless design, giving photos a clean, modern look. You don’t have to deal with framing or matting the piece: the art is ready to hang the minute it arrives. Because of its durable material and professional finish, metal art has immense longevity. It looks as new in 20 years as it did on day one.
Epic Metal Prints:
Epic Metal Prints are made from prints on Fujiflex silver halide photographic paper with up to 610dpi resolution, for high-precision clarity that’s as close to “perfect” as print gets. Mounted to aluminum for a sleek profile, and a flawless presentation.
Canvas Gallery Wraps are made with a Premium Fine Art Print printed directly onto canvas material. The print is then wrapped around an artist's stretcher frame, and finished with your choice of hanging hardware.
Read more about our prints